March 23, 2016

Saturday's Interview with Lance White, Zany Mystic

I am very pleased to announce that I will be interviewed by Lance White on A Fireside Chat this coming Saturday March 26th.  This will be quite the free flowing conversation, as we are not doing any prep work before the interview.  My plan is to talk about the very chaotic energy that we have been experiencing behind the scenes in the last few months, at least!  Please tune in here at 7 PM Pacific time, 10 PM Eastern time on Saturday night.  Of course, this show will be archived, and you can go back and listen at any time.

You might also want to go back and re-read my posts entitled "Incoming" and "Surfing the Wave" before Saturday, as I hope to cover some of that information during the show.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment