March 20, 2013

Vernal Equinox 2013


The exact moment of the Vernal Equinox today was at 5:03 AM Mountain Time.  Knowing that this was going to be a huge milestone for the spiritual evolution of the human race, I sat down yesterday to contemplate and receive some information.  The following is what I got.

This planetary event is to be a jumping off point or launching platform for humanity.  I found myself floating in a vast void, when ahead of me a large portal or vortex showed itself.  It was golden in color, and very large.  This portal will remain open for about 3 days after the actual time of the equinox.  By entering it, one will have a huge opportunity to step outside of the matrix programming. 

The question is, where do you want to go?  What is the new reality that you would like to embody in your life?  Certainly, a worthy goal is to live your live with authenticity while co creating with your Higher Self and your Eternal Essence.  This is a major choice point for everyone, and clarity and courage are required to step through this cosmic opening.  I recommend stepping through fully. Do not just take a peek.  Send your total essence through.  If you just send a bit of your consciousness in to see what is going on, the rest of your consciousness will remain embedded in this reality.  I do not mean that you will disappear from the face of the earth, either, but you will experience a shift in consciousness that is appropriate for you. 

We floated in the void for about 10 days after the Winter Solstice of last year.  Now I see that that was to prepare us for this next step.  How to do it?  You do have the next 3 days, which is interesting to me because that is also the length of time that the portal of light stays open for someone after they have died.  Sit down at a time when you will not be disturbed, and get into a relaxed state of mind.  I find that using headphones with the Hemi-Sync® Meditation CD from the Monroe Institute works for me.  Set your intent for this process.  Then do your best to visualize the large golden portal in front of you, and step through.  This is just one method, as you can also program yourself to do this during dream time.  You can ask for assistance from your Higher Self, and intend that this be done at any time during the 3 days when it is right for you.  Be creative and take full advantage of this opportunity.

Last night, I facilitated a group shamanic fire ceremony for the equinox.  The ceremony was conducted in sacred space, and part of the process involved having each person place a spirit arrow representing their energetic releases and positive outcomes into the fire.  I am assuming that everyone there was working with the equinox opening as their positive intent.  At some point later during the ceremony, I drifted into my quantum sphere, only to find that it was jiggling!  Something was afoot!  After the ceremony was complete, I went inside and started getting some of this information written out, and noticed that my body had started buzzing at around 10 PM.  This continued all night resulting in a very restless sleep!  Now I find myself propelled into a very active zone which is the total opposite of floating in the void after the last winter solstice.  The only thing I can think of is that I am in a place of recreating and reformulating my consciousness.  If that is the case, it is a good time to continue to apply my positive intents. 

I hope that this information has been helpful.  Bottom line; follow your own guidance as to what you would like to do during this unique time of opportunity.  Something like this may never come around again.  On the other hand, you may not need to do anything about this.  On top of all of that, on some level, the future has already happened, and you are just allowing your shifts of consciousness to manifest in the here and now. Cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment